CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, March 20, 2006

i dont like emails/sms-es that make me cry/tear. very depressing! grr. always like reality check man..

there are sourgrapes at work.
sourgrapes.
sourgrapes.
sourgrapes.

bahh! office politics SUCKS. damn irritating.

met beks for dinner at the very cool bukitpanjangplaza. and then she came up to watch dana die in episode 10. haha.

okie, everyone must hurry come over to my place to sleepover, watch r(a) movies, drink cheap beer, watch thelword, have dinner with me and blahblahblah before i shift out..... (*&@*$&@($ things arent confirmed yet. but shifting out will probably do everyone good... and im surprised that one thing that is bugging me is... "dammit, i will so miss my room." so spoilt lar daphne. at times like this, how can you still think about how you will miss your room?? i can literally roll my eyes at myself for reacting this way, or even having such thoughts. sick.

HOW COME EPISODE 11 NOT OUT YET?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home